The last of 174 people stranded in cable cars above a Turkish mountain have been rescued - almost 23 hours after one of the pods hit a pole and burst open, killing one and injuring seven others.
The accident, which sent people plummeting to the ground, happened at around 6pm local time on Friday on the Tunektepe cable car, just outside the popular tourist city of Antalya in the south of the country.
Footage taken in the aftermath of the crash showed the torn open wreckage of the car and tangled debris on the rocky ground as well as medics tending the wounded.
It left scores of passengers trapped in 24 cabins suspended high in the air. Interior minister Ali Yerlikaya confirmed the trapped passengers had been rescued on Saturday afternoon.
The major rescue effort involving helicopters and more than 500 emergency workers continued throughout the night.
Earlier, Okay Memis, director of the Turkish search and rescue agency AFAD, said 128 people in 16 cars had been rescued "under difficult conditions".
He added: "The rescue of 43 others in eight remaining pods is ongoing."
Mr Memis said rescuers hoped to complete rescue operations before dark.
The governor's office named Memis Gumus, a Turkish national, as the man who died in the incident.
The injured, including two children, were airlifted to hospital.