ads
International-News

At least one dead in Philippine building collapse, 21 people missing

zira-fb
zira-twitter
zira-whatsapp
zira-viber
zira-fb
zira-twitter
zira-whatsapp
zira-telegram
zira-viber
At least one person was confirmed dead after a building under construction collapsed ​in the Philippines on Sunday, authorities said, as rescuers scoured ​the rubble for 21 people listed as missing.
Officials said an ⁠investigation had been launched into what caused the collapse of the multi-storey building in the city of Angeles, north of the capital, Manila.

Rescuers at the scene could be seen clambering over a mound of concrete slabs and mangled steel as they searched for survivors. They used trained rescue dogs, heartbeat detection devices and heavy equipment to sift through the debris.

0%
0%
0%
0%
Comments